Wednesday 31 July 2013

Wishlist #1 // Looking Ahead

Wishlist #1

1) Enzyme Check Smock Dress / Topshop / £36
2) Dark Floral Midi Skirt / Topshop / £36
3) Coltrane Cutout Boot / Jeffrey Campbell at Nasty Gal / £120.99
4) Red Check Treggings / Topshop / £25
5) V Midi Ring / Topshop / £4
6) Rose Print Swing Cami / ASOS / £35

Now my holiday is over and I am officially starting my dissertation reading for next year, as far as I'm concerned, AW 13 is just around the corner! I know, I know, our summer has only just really started with the recent good weather, but I personally prefer dressing for winter and have already started lusting over pieces for later in the year.

Checks were big news in the AW 13 shows, and I love how they are reminiscent of both the English countryside and American grunge. I'd probably wear this smock dress (1) with a shirt underneath, tights andddd, if I could afford them, the ridiculously cool Coltrane boots (3). In fact, the Coltrane's would go with everything on this wishlist AND in my wardrobe! I've wanted a pair for ages but it'll take some saving up ha.

This skirt (2) caught my eye at work last week, and it has been in my head ever since! I think it is really versatile, easily dressed up with a tailored shirt or more casual with a band tee and converse, and the slits on the side make it a little less granny and a lot more edgy.

The ASOS dress has been in my saved items ever since it came on the website! I think I will purchase this eventually, and am after a long sleeved mesh top to wear under it (suggestions welcome!).

And finally, midi rings are becoming more and more popular, and are an edgier alternative to normal rings. I could spend a fortune on Topshop jewellery, but the geometric shape of this one (5) makes it my favourite.

What have you got your eye on recently? Are you also a winter dresser??

If you like what you see, follow me on bloglovin' here.
Also check out my various other social media, including my new Facebook page!


Thanks for reading!

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment