Monday 8 April 2013

Outfit Post: Topshop Varsity Tee

Thought I'd follow the trend and start doing some outfit posts!

However, I'm not the most photogenic person in the world so a photo of the clothes laid out, ready to put on, will have to do.

Here's what I wore today:


Tee Shirt - Topshop // Jeggings - Topshop // Shoes - Vans at Schuh // Necklace - River Island
I only bought this tee recently; I wanted it since seeing it in the Topshop SS lookbook. I've already saw one girl wearing it today and can sense it will be something you'll see everywhere, but I liked it so much on that I don't care! It's nice and soft with a relaxed fit, and the sporty design reminds of an American Football jersey, a style I think looks really cool when dressed up a bit.
I teamed it with my light blue Topshop leggings as I was feeling summery (not sure why, it's freezing!), and, to carry on the monochrome trend I wore my black and white Vans. These Vans were an impulse buy, but I absolutely love them so they were definitely worth it! They're so comfortable I am sure I'll wear them to death.
To dress it up a bit I added my spiky silver necklace, I'm really into statement necklaces at the minute!
 I think this top works both casually, and would also look really edgy with a more dressy, tailored skirt. It comes in black too, check out the white one here and the black one here. It's also in blue on an image on the Topshop website, but I haven't actually seen that one yet.  
I'll leave you today with a great local band my friend introduced me to earlier from Middlesbrough, Collectors Club. Their song 'First to Know' is apparently playing on Made In Chelsea tonight, so if you watch that then listen out for it!
Here's another of their singles, 'Wanna Be You'. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading, I hope you like it!
Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment