Friday 12 April 2013

Model Profile: Rosie Tapner


...I love your delicate way ♥♫

I thought I'd do a post today on a fairly new face that I've been seeing just about everywhere lately; 17 year old British beauty Rosie Tapner.









Rosie was spotted by a model scout 2 years ago at The Clothes Show Live, and has already featured in several Vogue shoots...








...the SS13 Topshop campaign (she stares down at me from behind the till every time I go in there!)....





...as well as signing a two-year exclusive deal to walk for Balenciaga.


Rosie is one of my favourite models at the moment, with her curly tousled hair, English-rose cheekbones and beautiful blue eyes. I suspect we'll be seeing a lot more of her in the future!



Thanks for reading!

Sophie.

10 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!!

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, she's amazing isn't she!

      Sophie x

      Delete
  2. She's crazily beautiful. As if she's 17!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice inspirational photo's;)
    she is just adorable:)x


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I know!

      Now following you :)

      Sophie x

      www.thursdayschild070.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. she is beautiful!!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So gorgeous.

      Now following you :)

      Sophie x

      www.thursdayschild070.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Such a great photos! Nice post, I like it so much! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Your blog has some great outfits and photos too!
      following it now :)

      Sophie x

      www.thursdayschild070.blogspot.com

      Delete